Congratulations, you will soon experience one of the most beautiful emotions in the world: the magic of flight! To better prepare for this fantastic adventure, we kindly ask you to read all the following important information.
The total duration of the activity, from the initial meeting to the time of landing, is approximately 2 hours.
- Shoes: mountain or trekking shoes are the best, but also normal sneakers are ok.
- Clothes: we recommend wearing a sweater and a windbreaker. Remember that it’s much colder in the air than it is on the ground.
- Protection: please bring sunglasses. Helmet and gloves are brought by us.
Yes, it is essential to arrive on time! Our flight day is structured in slots with different customers and therefore it is not possible to start the activity late. As per our Terms & Conditions, delays of more than 15 minutes involve the cancellation of the flight and the loss of the guarantee deposit.
Yes, during the flight you can store a small backpack behind the pilot’s harness.
- Payment is requested at the end of the flight in cash and in Swiss francs. We kindly ask you to bring the exact amount agreed upon, as we don’t always have change. We don’t accept credit cards.
- Important: the guarantee deposit that you paid at the time of booking will be fully refunded to your credit card at the end of the flight. So the amount to be paid in cash at the end of the flight is the total cost of the activity.
It is preferable to fly once the digestion is completed or after eating a light and dry meal.
For safety reasons, it is possible that at any time (from a few days before to the same day) the flight may be canceled due to bad weather conditions. This decision is solely up to the professional pilots of FlyTicino. In case of flight cancellation, the guarantee deposit is fully refunded.
We look forward to fly with you! 😃
Stefano Genazzini & Federico Soldati